Looking for a mortgage with a great rate from a lender you can trust? DOCFCU delivers. We lend to people nationwide and are ready to help you with a solution that fits your needs and budget.
Update for mortgage loans page.
Choose a lender you can trust. At DOCFCU, our experienced mortgage lenders will be with you every step of the way, helping you to choose the mortgage option that fits your needs and budget.
- Fixed rates
- Loan amounts from $75,000 – to $1,500,000
- Available for primary residences or second homes (no investment properties)
- Loans up to 97% loan-to-value*
- First and second mortgage combination loans up to 90% loan-to-value
- Manage your loan online, including making payments
- Available for homes in all 50 states
- Get a personalized, no obligation rate quote
- Get pre-qualified for your next mortgage
- Explore the resource available to help you make smart choices
You’ll be all smiles!
100% Mortgage Financing* from DOCFCU!
Our 100% Mortgage Financing* allows you to finance all of your new home’s mortgage in one helpful loan. No down payment required!.
Use your saved funds to pay off debts, home improvements or more. Plus, you can still close within the normal time frame!
100% Mortgage Financing advantages:
- No down payment required
- 3% seller concession allowed
- One Loan, one low monthly payment
- Potentially lower monthly payments than FHA
- Unlike FHA, mortgage insurance ends when requirements are met
We’ll help make your new dream happen — contact us and get started!
Disclosures: *New home purchases only, excludes mortgage refinancing. Subject to property, credit approval and must have a minimum credit score of 720. Other restrictions apply, for details, call 877-755-1607 or visit docfcuMortgage.com. NMLS #810389
Convenient Online Mortgage Access
You can view your mortgage statement, review your payment history, check your escrow balances, and even make a direct online payment from your account.
Have Mortgage Questions?
For questions regarding our application process, to get pre-approved or to ask general questions about getting a DOCFCU mortgage, please contact our experts directly:
- by phone at (877) 755-1607
- or email us at email@example.com
For questions regarding your DOCFCU mortgage application, please contact us at (804) 588-4788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding your DOCFCU mortgage, please contact our mortgage servicer at (877) 636-9780.