With electronic banking services from DOCFCU, you’re never more than a tap or click away from managing your finances. From anywhere you can access the Internet – and from your phone, tablet or laptop – you can take care of a wide variety of banking needs while saving a trip to a branch.
DOCFCU MOBILE APP
With the DOCFCU Mobile app, you can do all the same things as Online Banking – but from the convenience of your smartphone! The DOCFCU Mobile app is available for Apple and Android devices from your app store:
Setting Up Account Alerts
Setting up personalized alerts is simple, and a great way to stay on top of important account activity.
- Personalized Notifications – you can choose which types of account activity you want notifications sent via text and/or email.
- Convenient – know when a large deposit comes in to your account or when your balances get low.
- Security – being alerted on changes to your account can help protect you against possible fraud.
Set Up Account Alerts Today – here’s how it works:
With Online Banking, you can manage all of your DOCFCU accounts in one convenient place – and from wherever you can access the Internet. View the demo below for a snapshot of Online Banking:
Sample Features and Benefits of Online Banking
- Monitor all account activity to see when direct deposits are made, checks clear and much more
- Mobile Deposit gives you the ability to deposit checks to your DOCFCU accounts using our mobile app – no trip to the ATM or branch needed
- Bill Pay saves you time and money when you set up recurring or one-time bill payments because you won’t need checks or stamps
- Transfer funds between your DOCFCU accounts as well as accounts at other credit unions or banks
- Send money to family or friends even if they aren’t a DOCFCU member – with Popmoney
- Order checks quickly and easily
Use value-added tools like TurboTax® for easy tax filing and Money Management powered by Quicken®, a next generation online financial management solution that combines the best of Quicken with the best of online banking so you can manage your DOCFCU accounts as well as other accounts you may have all in one place. You can also access complimentary FICO Scores based on Equifax data. The scores are updated monthly and are available through Online Banking and our mobile app. In addition, you’ll receive information about key factors that impact your score and other educational content.
Our e-statements contain all the same information as a traditional paper account, but they’re much more convenient.
- No waiting for the mail – your e-statement is available through Online Banking at the same time each month
- No filing paper statements – you can access a full year’s worth of e-statements in Online Banking
- Better for the environment – less paper being consumed and less fuel to deliver them
Sign Up for E-Statements Today – here’s how it works:
- Log in to Online Banking or enroll now
- Once you are logged in, click or tap the ‘Additional Services’ tab in the top navigation menu
- From the menu that appears, click or tap on ‘E-Statements’
- Read and accept the online statements disclosure that appears