Features | Benefits
- Up to 105% on new and used financing
- Quick approvals (Within 24 hours or less)
- Rate matching available to qualified members
- Relationship rewards discounts (cannot be combined with match rate)
- Free Autocheck for used vehicles with loan application
DOCFCU Car Buying Service, Powered by TrueCar
How does this work?
- SEE what others paid for the new car you want, or see used car market values powered by ClearBook®
- GET our new car Guaranteed Savings Certificate or used vehicle Price Certificate
- SAVE time and money with a hassle-free deal
Rates Effective: 5/1/2019
|New/Used Buy or Refi* - Vehicles||as low as|
|72 Months - 100% financing* ($20,000 min.)||3.24%|
|84 Months - 100% financing ($40,000 new only)||4.24%|
|96 Months (New only) - 100% financing ($60,000 min.)||5.24%|
New/Used - Boats, Campers, RVs & Trailers
(maximum term 120 months)
|as low as|
|Up to 60 Months (minimum loan amount $5,000)||2.99%|
|Up to 72 Months (minimum loan amount $35,000)||3.24%|
|Up to 84 Months (minimum loan amount $35,000)||3.99%|
|Up to 120 Months (minimum loan amount $50,000)||
New/Used - Motorcycles
(maximum term 72 months)
|as low as|
|Up to 36 Months (minimum loan amount $5,000)||4.09%|
|Up to 48 Months (minimum loan amount $35,000)||4.19%|
|Up to 60 Months (minimum loan amount $35,000)||4.49%|
|Up to 72 Months (minimum loan amount $50,000)||4.74%|
Use the calculator tool to help you estimate monthly payments.
Protecting your loan.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) helps ease your financial burden by paying the potentially high-cost difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance on items directly related to the purchase of your vehicle.
- 90-day free look – you may cancel your protection within 90 days of your enrollment date and receive a full refund and no cancellation fee.
- Skipped payments – protection includes skip-a-payment or delinquent-payment features for the life of the financial agreement.
- Available on loans – protects new and used vehicles.
- Primary vehicle insurance deductible – pays up to $1,000 of your vehicle insurance deductible.*
For more information contact a loan officer at 202-808-3600.
Extended Vehicle Service
Protect yourself from unexpected, high-cost repairs, not to mention, increase the resale value, if you choose to sell your vehicle.
Most major car repairs occur after the factory warranty period ends. Without a Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) — you may wind up paying for unexpected and expensive repairs. As a result, extended coverage for auto repairs has become a necessity. Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union has teamed up with Intercontinental Warranty Services to provide you with a more affordable means of protection for your new or eligible pre-owned vehicle.
Check with your loan officer about your options and learn how you could save up to 50% off dealer pricing. You may be eligible for coverage even if you don’t currently have an auto loan with Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union.
You can even get your FREE Quote Online , or speak with any of our Loan Representatives for more information.
Here are some of the many benefits:
- Low Deductible
- Nationwide protection for new and eligible pre-owned cars, 9 years old and newer, with up to 125,000 miles on the odometer
- Transferable Warranty
- Towing up to $100 (max per claim)
- Car Rental up to $500 ($50/day up to 10 days)
- Trip Interruption Expenses up to $300 ($100 a day up to 3 days)
- Travel Expenses up to $225
- Increased Vehicle Resale Value
- 60-day cancellation option with 100% refund
- Roadside Assistance up to $80 (per incident**)
- Flat tire
- Fluid delivery
- Lock-out protection
- Accidental Loss Refund* (optional coverage to protect against total loss due to collision or acts of nature only)
- KeyGuard* (optional coverage for key/transponder replacement)
- Powersports Warranty Option for motorcycles, All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs), personal watercraft and snowmobiles.