DOCFCU's New Visa Card Processor
The CO-OP Network is Becoming Our New DOCFCU Visa Card Processor
Conversion Date is Monday, April 24, 2023.
The CO-OP Network gives our members access to an additional surcharge free network.
- April 24, 2023 – The scheduled LIVE Date
- April 17 to April 24, 2023 – NO Visa Credit or Debit cards will be issued
What will NOT CHANGE:
- No impact on your DOCFCU Visa Transactions
- The PIN NUMBER on exisiting cards will not change
- No impact on use of existing DOCFCU Visa cards
What you SHOULD KNOW:
- Cards that will EXPIRE April, May, and June 2023, were reissued and mailed on March 22, 2023. Please activate your card immediately, but no later than April 20th, 2023.
- Card Controls will not be accessible via online banking until further notice due to system upgrades. All card control functions will be accessible through our 24/7 Contact Help Center.
The White House ATM (OEOB Location) will be unable to accept check deposits until further notice. Cash deposits will be still permitted.
The White House ATM (1724 F Street NW Location) is no longer operational. Other deposit options include remote deposits, shared branching or visiting one of our DOCFCU Branches.
24/7 Visa Card Contact Support Center
Our NEW 24/7 Visa Card Support Center will be staffed with LIVE AGENTS to help with:
- Card Activation
- Travel Notes
- VISA Fraud and Dispute claims
- Report card Lost or Stolen
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by phone at 202-808-3600 or via email email@example.com.