During the Government Shutdown we’re here to help our members and non-member employees of the Department of Commerce & NOAA and its affiliates, the Executive Office of the President and the White House Management and Administration Offices
DOCFCU Furlough Assistance Eligibility:
- Must be a member, if you're not a member Join Now
- Must be an employee of the Department of Commerce, NOAA, BEA & its affiliates, Executive Office, White House Management and Administration Office, and are not receiving paychecks due to the shutdown.
- Copy of Furlough Notice required.
Available Assistance Options:
An unsecured personal loan at a special rate.
- up to $5,000
- 8.99% (no Relationship Rewards discount)
- terms up to 24 months & deferred payments for 60 days
Members with existing loans may request up to two months of payments be deferred without out standard fee.
Overdraft Line of Credit (ODLOC) / Visa Emergency Increase
Members who currently have an ODLOC or Visa credit card may request an emergency increase.
If you have a DOCFCU mortgage, please contact our mortgage servicing center directly at 877-636-9780 to discuss options.
If you have a Cumanet mortgage, please contact them directly at 908-860-7322 to discuss options.
If you have a Widwest mortgage, please contact them directly at 800-262-6547 to discuss options.