On Wednesday, April 20th, 2016, a fiber optics line used by the credit union to carry its voice and data was severed during construction at the Commerce Building. This cut off much of the phone and internet service within the Credit Union, limiting the service we can provide to our membership. All of our systems should be fully functional in the next few days. Below is a summary of the current status of the services you use.
Your funds are fully insured and protected. You can continue to access your funds using home banking or mobile banking. You can download the DOCFCU banking app onto your mobile device through the App Store or Google Play. You can access home banking via our website at www.docfcu.org.
- VISA CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS: Your DOCFCU VISA credit and debit cards work as normal.
- PHONE LINES/EMAILS: Phone calls are being answered by our offsite call center. Please understand they may have limited access to your account. You may also reach us via the White House FCU Branch at (202) 456-2900 or email us at email@example.com .
- ATM Machines: You may utilize any ATM machine within our ATM network to withdraw funds or access your account.
- LOAN APPLICATIONS: If you have submitted a loan application, please understand your loan might be delayed. You will be contacted by a loan officer shortly.
- DEPOSITS/WITHDRAWALS: Any deposits or withdrawals you make from your account will continue to be posted.
- LOAN PAYMENTS: Your loan and credit card payments will be processed as they are normally.
- BRANCHES: You may use all three of our branches. They are open from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- AUDIO TELLER: Audio Teller is currently down
- BILL PAY: Is up and running and fully functional.
We apologize for any inconvenience this outage has caused you. Please visit our homepage at www.docfcu.org for status updates. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your membership.